Residential Development by DLF on the Golf Course Extension Road
DLF, India’s largest real estate developer, has launched a DLF Residential Project In Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon.
The project, called The Summitt, will offer 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments in a gated community.
The apartments will be spacious and well-appointed, with all modern amenities.
The project is located in a prime location, with easy access to major highways and shopping malls.
The Summitt is a great option for buyers looking for a luxurious and comfortable home in Gurgaon.
DLF's new residential project in Golf Course Extension Road is a luxury gated community that offers its residents a world-class lifestyle. The project comprises of high-rise towers that offer a panoramic view of the cityscape. The towers are surrounded by landscaped gardens and water bodies, making it a perfect haven for those who love nature. The project also has a state-of-the-art clubhouse with all the latest amenities, making it the perfect place to unwind and relax.
DLF 4bhk Apartments In Sector 63 Gurgaon, which is a well-known and established residential area in Gurgaon. The area is well-connected to the city's key areas via a network of roads and highways. Additionally, it is also close to some of Gurgaon's major landmarks such as the Golf Course, Central Plaza Mall, and MG Road.
The project will have all the modern amenities that one can expect in a luxurious residential project. Some of the amenities include a swimming pool, a clubhouse, a gymnasium, landscaped gardens, and round-the-clock security.
Pricing and Payment Plan
The prices for the units in DLF's Golf Course Extension Road project start at Rs 1.25 crore and go up to Rs 3.5 crore. There is a 25:75 payment plan wherein buyers have to pay 25% of the total amount at the time of booking, and the remaining 75% can be paid over a period of 2 years. There is also an interest-free EMI option available for buyers who want to finance their purchase.
Possession of a DLF home is a matter of great pride and joy. Our world-class facilities and luxurious surroundings offer the perfect haven for you and your family. We are committed to ensuring that you take possession of your dream home with the minimum of hassle and inconvenience. To this end, we have a team of highly trained and experienced Possession Managers who will guide you through the process and answer any queries that you may have.
We want you to be absolutely delighted with your new home and our staff will do everything in their power to make sure that this is the case. You can be assured that we only use the highest quality materials and finishes in all our properties and our in-house team of architects and engineers are available to address any concerns that you may have.
Once you have taken possession of your new home, our after-sales service team will be on hand to deal with any issues that may arise. We want you to enjoy your DLF New Project In Gurgaon for many years to come and we will do everything we can to make sure that this is the case.
As the real estate market in India continues to grow, developers are seeking new opportunities to build residential projects that meet the needs of buyers. DLF's residential project in Golf Course Extension Road is one such project that is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers. With its convenient location and top-notch amenities, the project is sure to be a hit with families looking for a comfortable place to call home.
Contact us Now!
Website - https://www.dwarkaexpresswaynewproject.in/developer/dlf-developer
Skype Join Link - https://join.skype.com/invite/pk4Y1zcKbg4c
Skype Id - shalabh.mishra
Telegram - shalabhmishra
Whatsapp - +919212306116
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - +919212306116